Veterinary Nurse Assistant Job Opening in Mt. Pleasant, SC
We are Fear Free and practice team well-being with an understanding that a healthy work/life balance is essential for our team. We are a friendly, passionate group that loves what we do, and it shows in how we approach our clients, patients, and each other.
We strive to create a positive work environment that is built on kindness and compassion that will earn the trust of our patients. As a veterinary nurse assistant at AACMP you will receive training and certification in Low-Stress Handling, Fear Free, Radiology Safety, Pet CPR & First Aid, and various other continuing education opportunities.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Basic animal caretaking responsibilities (walking, feeding, etc.)
- Administering medications
- Assisting doctor and nurse with procedures
- Prepping the surgical room
- Stocking exam rooms and treatment area
- Basic hospital cleaning duties
- Basic veterinary nurse duties and procedures as training progresses
Experience is necessary to fulfill this position.
This position includes 35-40 hours per week, weekends and holidays are required on a scheduled rotation.
Advanced Animal Care of Mt. Pleasant benefits includes: competitive pay, medical/dental/vision insurance, supplemental insurance, simple IRA, paid time off, paid continuing education, pet discounts, and more.